The Cyprus Interaction Lab (CIL) of the Cyprus University of Technology is happy to discuss your project idea and act as the Hosting Lab or a partner for proposals you might plan to submit to the HORIZON 2020 or other national (e.g. IPE) or international funding programs.
The Research Hosting program allows researchers and practitioners in the area of Human Computer Interaction and Instructional Technology to host their projects at the CIL Lab and get full access to its facilities and equipment for the purpose of completing their project.
The Research Hosting/Research partner program aims to encourage collaboration between CIL and other researchers in Cyprus or from around the world and to promote research in the following areas:
- Human Computer Interaction (HCI)
- Inclusive design/Accessibility
- Educational Technology
- Social aspects of computing
- Technology-enhanced learning
- Technology integration in K-20
- Educational Robotics
- Advanced Technologies for Learning
- Computer Games and their social and pedagogical dimensions
- Computer Mediated Communication (CMC)
- Computer Supported Collaborative Learning (CSCL)
- Computer Supported Collaborative Work (CSCW)
The Research Hosting/Partner program is available to:
- academics and researchers in the fields of HCI and Instructional Technology
- practitioners in the fields of HCI and Instructional Technology
The Research Hosting/Partner program has an open call, so we receive applications throughout the year. Please allow two weeks from the time you send your application to process it and send you a notification of the decision. If for some reason we do not respond within a month, please contact us again.
How to apply:
Applicants need to download and fill in an application form.
Your application should also include a 2-3 page draft of your proposal idea with details of the call you are intending to apply to and how CIL can assist you further.
As soon as we receive your project idea we will allocate it to related researchers and academics who will review it and provide you with valuable feedback and ideas on collaborations with the CIL lab.
Along with the application please send a detailed CV.
Applications must be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org